New York Jets Tickets 2022Buy tickets now
New York Jets tickets can be bought online before your trip to New York. Jets games are popular so it is smart to plan ahead. The Jets games are held in the MetLife Stadium and the American football season runs from September till January.
- 1 Buy New York Jets Tickets
- 2 Where Should I sit at an American Football Game at MetLife Stadium?
- 3 Practical Information
- 4 Tailgate Party at MetLife Stadium
- 5 See below for a list of dates and book directly
Buy New York Jets Tickets
Buying tickets for a Jets game is possible when you plan well ahead. Every Jets game is sold out. Buy tickets for the Jets by taking a look at the overview and selecting the date you would like to go to a match. You can pay for the tickets by credit card. Most of the tickets are mobile e-tickets that you can show on your phone to enter the stadium. You don’t need to print these mobile tickets. You are guaranteed to receive real tickets and they will always be delivered on time via e-mail.
The tickets sometimes sold at a discount on the site are from season ticket holders who can’t make it to the game. When there is a high demand for tickets sometimes the tickets are more expensive than the original price.
If you can’t get tickets to a Jets game, check whether the New York Giants are playing.
Where Should I sit at an American Football Game at MetLife Stadium?
Good seats are vital when watching an American football game but there is one rule: if you’ve managed to get tickets with any seats, you are already lucky! The MetLife Stadium is huge but built in a way that you still have the feeling of sitting close to the field. I have marked the areas for best seats in red in the picture below. However, if you find those seats too expensive, then please try for seats higher up, because it is more important that you get to attend a game than trying to get the best seats.
How to get to the Stadium
You can reach the stadium easily by public transportation from Manhattan so don’t let the New Jersey location scare you. Thousands of fans will be travelling at the same time as you so don’t worry about finding the stadium. Here are the two best options to travel there:
1) Take the train from Penn Station on 34th Street and 7th Avenue in Manhattan. Buy a ticket at either the counter or the machine for the Meadowlands Sports Complex. You take the NJ Transit rail to Secaucus, New Jersey (the trip takes about ten minutes). Here, you will transfer to a train that takes you to the stadium. This train will take about twenty minutes. You don’t have to worry about finding the trains, because you can just follow the crowds of fans travelling with you. Trains begin running three hours prior to kickoff and run until two hours after the game ends. The total cost is US$11 for a round-trip.
2) You can take the Coach USA Express bus from the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan on 42nd Street and 9th Avenue. The buses start running 2.5 hours prior to kickoff and run until one hour after the game ends. Ticket costs US$14 per person for a round-trip. Note that buses can get very busy after the game, but everyone ultimately gets a ride back to the city.
When Should I arrive at the game?
It’s a good idea to arrive on time (1.5-2.5 hours before). You will have enough time to experience the pre-game activities and hear the national anthem.
How to get back to Manhattan
To get back to Manhattan is the easiest by public transport. If you purchased a round-trip, then return the same way you got to the stadium. I prefer to travel to MetLife Stadium by train because it is easier. However, the bus is also a good option.
No COVID-19 requirements.
Tailgate Party at MetLife Stadium
Tailgating is an authentic American experience; a pre-game ritual that takes over the entire parking lot of the MetLife Stadium. All around you, you will see people drinking booze, enjoying food such as burgers, hot dogs or fresh pretzels, and playing games. Do you want to experience tailgating yourself? You can! Come down to eat and enjoy a drink while hanging out with Jets fans. The whole event was very accessible and I felt very welcome. Arrive hungry and early, so you will have enough time to tailgate and explore the MetLife Stadium.
See below for a list of dates and book directly
How much are New York Jets tickets?
Where do New York Jets play?
Did you find this article useful? Let me know!