JFK Airport to Long Island City Transfer
Between JFK Airport and Long Island City (Queens), there are no small shuttle buses. It’s very difficult to give good travel advice as this depends on where you need to go. You can often get to your hotel or apartment with the AirTrain and then the subway. This is often the cheapest way.
Taxi from JFK to LIC
Another option is to take a yellow cab at JFK Airport. Depending on where you need to be, this shouldn’t cost more than US$35 or $45. This price is for up to three people. If you are travelling with more people, taking a pre-booked Mini Van is a better option. You can do so by following the steps below. You can book a Mini Van (with a driver) for up to six people and in doing so you will know the exact cost before you leave.
Follow the steps below to book a car service or van
- Enter the date, pick-up time (just fill out your arrival time, the company will check when you arrive and at which gate) and the amount of people and luggage.
- Fill in the airport and your flight details, and choose Meeting Area “International (Outside Only)”.
- Fill in the address and click the matching option in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Choose the desired car.
- Fill in your details and select the method of payment. I recommend you to choose the “Pay Later” option, you’ll pay cash or with a credit card to the driver. If you’d like to know the full amount in advance, you can choose to pay right away by credit card.
- Enter your phone number in the international format, including the country code.
- Confirm your booking and you will receive your confirmation email.
Are you travelling from a different airport?
Did you find this article useful? Let me know!