JFK Airport to Long Island City Transfer
Between JFK Airport and Long Island City (Queens) there are no small shuttle buses. It’s very difficult to give good travel advice as this depends on where you need to go. You can often get to your hotel or apartment with the AirTrain and then the subway. This is often the cheapest way.
Taxi from JFK to LIC
Another option is to take a yellow cab at JFK Airport. Depending on where you need to be, this shouldn’t cost more than US$35 or $45. This price is for up to three people. If you are travelling with more people, taking a pre-booked Mini Van is a better option. You can do so by following the steps below. You can book a Mini Van (with a driver) for up to six people and in doing so you will know the exact cost before you leave.
Follow the steps below to book a car service or van
- Fill in JFK Airport and your flight details and choose Meeting Area “International (Outside Only)”
- Fill in Queens and choose Long Island City and add the address
- Fill in the date and pick-up time (just fill in your arrival time and they check when you arrive and at which gate)
- Choose the desired car
- Fill in your details and select the method of payment, I recommend you to choose the “cash” option, you’ll pay cash to the driver
- Enter your phone number and make sure to enter your phone number again at ‘Special Requests’. Do it the international way this time. For example: “Hello, my phone number is 001 XXX XXX XXXX”
- Confirm your booking and you will receive your confirmation email
Are you travelling from a different airport?