Circle Line: Liberty Express Cruise (50 min)Buy tickets now
The Circle Line Liberty Express Cruise is a fast and easy way to see the Statue of Liberty up close. The 50-minute boat ride runs from Downtown Manhattan directly to “Lady Liberty” and back. You can board the cruise and hop off at two different handy locations. This Circle Line Cruise also offers impressive views of the Manhattan skyline.
The Statue of Liberty up close
After the Liberty Express departs from Pier 16 or Battery Park, you’ll cruise directly toward the Statue of Liberty. During the boat trip in New York, the guide will give you information about the symbol of freedom. You can also ask the guide any questions you might have about the city. Once near Lady Liberty, the boat will slow down, allowing you to capture a perfect picture. The boat then reverses to sail back to Downtown Manhattan. Along the way, enjoy the views of the skyline.
You can buy tickets for a specific departure time. After your purchase, you will receive your ticket by email. With this ticket (printed or on your phone) you can proceed directly to boarding. Please note: the boat does not stop at Liberty Island, so you cannot get off the boat at the Statue of Liberty.
This Statue of Liberty boat tour departs from both Pier 16 and Battery Park, which is located in Lower Manhattan. You can get to Pier 16 by taking the subway to Fulton Street. The terminal at Battery Park is located at Slip 6, this is the pier where the white building is located. You can easily get here by taking the subway to Bowling Green or Whitewall Street.
- Duration: 50 minutes
- Departure point: Pier 16 in South Street Seaport and Battery Park Slip 6
- Departure times:
- January 1st – January 15th: Thursday to Sunday, every hour from 11:00 to 16:00
- January 19th – March 5th: Thursday to Sunday, every hour from 11:00 to 17:00
- March 8th – May 21st: Wednesday to Sunday, every hour from 11:00 to 18:00
- May 22nd – September 4th: daily, every hour from 11:00 to 19:00
- September 5th – December 31st: Wednesday to Sunday, every hour from 11:00 to 18:00
- Special schedule on 4th of July
- Arrive on time for the best seats