From JFK Airport to The BronxBuy tickets now
There are various options for a transfer from JFK Airport to The Bronx. You could take a taxi but there are no fixed rates for this route, like there are when you transfer to Manhattan. A taxi to The Bronx could, therefore cost anything from $80 to $120, depending on your exact destination. Travelling with the train or subway is inconvenient as you will have to change trains or subways at least twice and, in some cases more. This method of transfer can easily take two hours. Shuttle busses don’t go as far as The Bronx. If you want a comfortable transfer and to know the cost prior to your journey, I recommend booking a private transfer on line before you travel. This way you know exactly what to expect and you don’t have to worry about making arrangements on the spot. If travelling with four or more passengers, this form of transport is definitely the cheapest.
Follow the below steps to book your transfer
- Fill in JFK Airport and your flight details in and in the Meeting Area field, select “International (Outside only)”.
- Fill in Bronx and then the address (for Opera House Hotel choose at Town/Section for Mott Haven).
- Fill in the date and pick-up time (you can just fill in the arrival time of your flight, they keep an eye on when your flight arrives).
- Choose the car.
- Fill in your details and choose the payment method. I recommend choosing the cash option, then you pay cash in the car itself.
- Fill in your telephone number, but in the “Special Requests” repeat your telephone number with the international code e.g.: “Hello, my phone number is 0031 6 111 222 333”.
- Confirm your order and check that you have received the confirmation email.