Gazillion Bubble Show on Broadway TicketsBuy tickets now
Gazillion Bubble Show on Broadway tickets can easily be bought online. I recommend buying your theatre tickets before you go to New York to save time and money. Performed at New World Stages, Gazillion Bubble Show is a real family Broadway show. So bring your kids and enjoy the thousands of bubbles, laser lights and other spectacular effects in this show.
Family show in New York
The Gazillion Bubble Show is a special family show in New York, even the little ones will be amazed. The show has been on Broadway since 2007. Creator Fan Yang, together with his wife, children and brother, is responsible for this spectacle. If you visit the Gazillion Bubble Show, you can count on a crowd of bubbles in the room and all kinds of tricks with bubbles that are performed on stage. This combined with the spectacular effects from laser, smoke, colours and much more make the Gazillion Bubble Show a lively show of a bit more than an hour. Due to the relatively short duration of the show, the performance is also very suitable even for small New York visitors.
- Minimum age: all ages
- Duration: approx. 85 minutes
- Location: New World Stages / Stage 2, 340 West 50th Street
- Clothing with sensitive fabrics not recommended due to bubbles blowing into the audience. Lasers and strobe lights are used in the show.
- Everyone must have a ticket. Reduced priced “Lap Tickets” are available in person at the Box Office for children under the age of 2 who will be sitting in their parent/guardian’s lap.
- Strollers must be stored at the theatre’s coat check for the duration of the show, for $1 per item.
Don’t want to see Gazillion Bubble Show?