Circle Line: New York Harbour Lights Cruise (2 hrs.)Buy tickets now
Book the New York harbour lights cruise and marvel at the Manhattan skyline and Statue of Liberty as the sun sets over the city. There is a special atmosphere on board as everyone is moved by the sites of Manhattan and of course entertained by the running commentary. If you are looking for a memorable tour in New York, then I recommend the Circle Line: New York Harbour Lights cruise.
Lady Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge
One of the highlights of this 2 hour cruise is certainly the guide. Hear interesting, informative and entertaining anecdotes and facts about the city. If you want to hear everything properly, I recommend that you sit inside. If you are viewing the sites from the deck outside, it can be a little difficult to hear the guide due to the wind and chatter from fellow passengers. Do head outside on time to see Lady Liberty in all her glory – up close and personal. Don’t forget to take a coat, it can get very chilly, even in the summer. Have your camera ready to photograph the impressive Brooklyn Bridge as you pass under it. Drinks, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
After purchasing, you will receive your ticket via email. With this ticket you can board the boat directly (printed out or on your smartphone).
- Duration: 2 hours
- Departure point: Pier 83 (walking distance from Port Authority Bus Terminal)
- Departure Times:
- January 1st – March 31st: no cruises
- April 1st – May 21st: daily at 19:00, closed on Tuesday
- May 22nd – September 6th: daily at 19:00
- September 7th – December 30th: daily at 19:00, closed on Tuesday
- No cruises on 4th July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
Did you find this article useful? Let me know!