From Newark Airport to a hotel in New JerseyBuy tickets now
A Newark Airport to New Jersey Transfer can be booked in advance. If you are travelling from Newark Airport to New Jersey it’s best to plan ahead. Unfortunately there are no shuttle buses from the airport to hotels in New Jersey. There are buses, but it is very difficult to give good advice as it depends on where your accommodation is located.
Taxi from Newark Airport to New Jersey
Another option is to take a Yellow cab at the airport. Depending in where you need to be, the prices range from $ 40 to $ 80. This price is for up to three people. When travelling with more, I would strongly advise to book a van with a driver by following these steps below. This option is always (much) cheaper. It’s also nice that you know the price (excl. toll and tips) before you leave. You can book a van for up to six people.
Follow the steps below to book a car service or van:
- Fill in Newark and your flight details and choose Meeting Area “International (Outside Only)”
- Fill in New Jersey and the address
- Fill in the date and pick-up time. (You can just fill in your arrival time and they check when you arrive and at which gate).
- Chose the desired car
- Fill in your details and select the method of payment, I recommend you to choose the “cash” option, you’ll pay cash to the driver
- Fill in your phone number
- Confirm your booking and you will receive your confirmation email
Are you travelling from a different airport?
Did you find this article useful? Let me know!