Rooftop Bar Tour in New York
The rooftop bar tour in New York offers an opportunity to discover some of Manhattan’s best rooftop bars at a reasonable cost. Furthermore, see breathtaking city views that only get better whilst enjoying your drink amongst New Yorkers. There are many advantages to Booking a rooftop bar tour. The host ensures that you don’t have to wait in line! In addition, you don’t risk being refused at the door and also aren’t obliged to order expensive drinks. It is, therefore, the easiest way to enjoy a fun night out in New York!
Partying in rooftop bars
I highly recommend this tour if you want to discover New York’s hippest rooftop bars. The tour visits three rooftop bars in three hours. In addition, the price also includes transportation between the bars. There are also three complimentary drinks included. Although each tour is different, it always includes genuine Manhattan hotspots. The tour is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays and starts at 7:00 p.m. So, if you happen to be here between April and October, you can enjoy the sunset over Manhattan. This tour is nice to do all year round, also in the winter. Many bars have heaters outside and there’s always an indoor area as well.
Why book this tour?
This tour takes you to multiple locations which are so popular, especially at weekends, that it’s difficult to get in when you go alone. Don’t expect a ‘tour’ in the classical sense of the word: where the host explains things and gives facts, but a fun night out for yourself. The benefit of this tour is that at the various bars you get taken past the queues. In addition, you get a few drinks included, that would normally be very pricey. Bear in mind that due to safety regulations, the drinks are sometimes served in plastic cups.
The tour operator has the choice of a number of rooftop bars and will check prior to each evening what the best locations are to visit. All rooftop bars are located in or have a view over Manhattan. Occasionally there can be a private event in one of the bars, so not all of the space is accessible to the tour group. In some locations, it may be that only the inside area is accessible. After you arrive in the final bar, the host will leave. You are free to stay though, for as long as you like, and enjoy a real New York night out!
The number of participants on this tour varies per evening but the maximum is 40 people. The group is often international, alongside English, the host speaks other languages. In many of the bars, there is a dress code, so it is encouraged to dress up for this tour.
After purchasing, you will receive a voucher with all the information. You do not need to print the voucher.
- Duration: This tour has an open end, but concludes at the last venue. Please note there is no transportation back to the meeting point.
- Departure point: 235 West 46th Street
- Departure time: 7.00 p.m., make sure that you arrive 15 min before. If you are late, your participation in the tour is not guaranteed. The operator will do their best to get you a spot.
- Days: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Minimum age: 21 years, always bring a valid ID
- Dress code: No sneakers, baggy jeans or shorts
- Recommendation for men: stylish jeans, button-down shirt, black shoes or a suit
- Recommendation for women: stylish evening attire with (comfortable) stylish shoes
- Please note: With this tour, three drinks are included in the price. These drinks will be selected for you by the host, depending on what is available per bar (mixed drinks/ wine/ prosecco/ beer). If your drink of choice is not included, however, you can decide to order it separately, at full price. No refunds will be provided if you do not choose to consume one of the drinks on offer.
- At some of the rooftop bars, use of the cloakroom is mandatory. The charges for this are not included in the tour price.
- The tour is not responsible for any damages resulting from any accident and reserves the right to remove any participants who are misbehaving